Covid Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our staff and customers is our main priority at The Six Bells.
During lockdown we have been working hard to to explore the safest way to re-open our bar and restaurant ensuring the maximum level of safety for our team and customers. Here’s what we are doing:
- Deep cleaning of our pub before re-opening.
- Our team are washing their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- 1 metre distancing between all of our tables – both inside and out.
- Constant cleaning of contact points, equipment and surfaces.
- Hand sanitising stations.
Following the new government guidelines we are only allowed to take bookings from one household per table and the rule of six still applies ( you will be asked to confirm this on booking)
We are also no longer allowed to sell alcohol without a substantial meal and unfortunately once you have finished your meal we will no longer be allowed to sell you any further alcoholic drinks.
Closing times will vary.
If you would like to know more about our Covid guidelines please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Six Bells
Preston St Mary
Monday – Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 6pm – 9pm
Thursday – Saturday 12pm – 3pm &
6pm – 9pm
(Closed between 3pm & 6pm)
Sunday – 12pm – 4pm