Covid Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our staff and customers is our main priority at The Six Bells.
During lockdown we have been working hard to to explore the safest way to re-open our bar and restaurant ensuring the maximum level of safety for our team and customers. Here’s what we are doing:
- Deep cleaning of our pub before re-opening.
- Our team are washing their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- 1 metre distancing between all of our tables – both inside and out.
- Constant cleaning of contact points, equipment and surfaces.
- Hand sanitising stations.
- Doors open for ventilation.
As from the 14th of September we will only be taking bookings for tables of no more then 6, following the new Government guidelines and we will be closing at 10pm.
If you would like to know more about our Covid guidelines please contact email@example.com
The Six Bells
Preston St Mary
Monday – Closed
Bank Holiday’s Open 12pm – 6pm
Food served 12pm – 4pm
Tuesday – 5pm – 10pm
Food served 5pm – 8pm
Wednesday – Friday
12pm – 10pm
Food served 12pm – 2:30pm / 6pm – 8pm
Saturday – 12pm – 10pm
Food Served 12pm – 8pm
12pm – 6pm
12pm – 3pm